- Dedicated Studio areas (2 – 3 workspaces) with a range of studio flash lighting and accessories, boom arms, studio stands etc.
- A fully equipped darkroom with 8 well equipped work stations - able to print from 35mm up to 5x4" size film.
- Studio and darkroom are open and staffed for student use outside of session time
- Our store is open throughout the week - cameras, lenses, accessories, lighting (flash speedlights or portable full studio kits) can be booked out.
- Range of cameras are available for your use (and can be booked out from the store) ranging from 35mm film cameras, Medium Format Mamiya RB67s and Twin Lens Reflexes, 5x4 Field and studio Monorail cameras, digital SLRs (Including Nikon D300 and full frame Canon 5Ds + 6Ds, as well as lower spec. DSLRs - Nikon + Canon).
- Our flagship camera is currently the Mamiya Leaf 645DF medium format digital industry standard camera.
- A Mac-based digital suite with relevant software are available throughout the facility.
- An excellent Study Centre ("the best I've seen outside a university" John Bigglestone, our previous External Examiner). A very broad range of books, periodicals, DVDs etc as well as full access to the Library at Plymouth University)